MAPPING.WORKS FOR OTAS

fully automated mapping

eliminate booking errors

98.7%coverage

MAPPING.WORKS HOTELS

MAPPING FOR OTAS

Mapping is not only critical for selling hotels accurately but it can also have an impact on how much of your inventory is actually shown to your customers. Most OTAs use industry products that map only 65% of hotel inventory. This means that the other 35% isn’t mapped, and is therefore unavailable to sell. With inventory coverage of 98.7%, Mapping.Works - Hotels maps your hotel inventory at higher coverage and accuracy than any other industry tool.

Mapping.Works - Hotels is the first and only fully automated cloud-based mapping solution that automatically removes errors and duplicates, while ensuring that your inventory is always mapped and up-to-date. By helping OTAs overcome management obstacles associated with multi-supplier inventory, Mapping.Works streamlines the process of displaying available inventory and dynamic content to customers. It's a fully scalable solution built on Microsoft Azure cloud-based infrastructure, able to handle large inventory volumes without compromising speed.

The actual mapping process for OTA’s is easy: either drag and drop your file for upload or integrate via API and within 24 hours you’ll receive updated, correctly mapped results. You always have the convenient dashboard at your disposal with a suite of reports and system alerts. With access to all of your current and past mappings you’ll have full transparency and control over the entire process.

Revenue losses, missed booking opportunities and booking mistakes are the results of inefficient mapping. With 99.999% accuracy, Mapping.Works overcomes these mapping obstacles to save you money and increase profitability.

BUSINESS ADVANTAGES

35% more opportunities

Sell inventory that was previously unseen and unavailable for sale as a result of inefficient mapping and increase your revenue by up to 10%.

Duplicate removal

Eliminate duplicates, enhance customer experience and boost conversion rates with 100% de-duplication.

Cut operational costs

Reduce operational costs by 50-80% by automating the work of an entire mapping team.

Faster results

Map on-demand anytime, with any supplier, and receive mapping results within 24 hours.

Clean-up data

Improve sales and drive bookings with automatic inactive code replacement and data enrichment.

Save money

Eliminate mapping errors and drastically decrease booking mistakes, leading to substantial cost savings.

Process visibility

Access current and past mappings for full transparency and visibility into the process.

Stay informed

Optimize your operations with a suite of business insight tools and notifications to alert you to any inventory changes.

VIDEOS

THEY MAKE US AWESOME
MAPPING.WORKS HOTELS

THE ESSENCE OF HOTEL MAPPING

An overview of Mapping.Works Hotels by Daniel Levanon,
Marketing Director.